Why Choose Ocu-GLO® Vision Supplement?
Ocu-GLO® contains a variety of antioxidants that work together to support your dog and cat’s ocular health. Lutein is an oxycarotenoid that is readily bioavailable. The ingredients in Ocu-GLO® are in optimal concentrations for canine and feline eye health. It is critical for supplements to provide the correct amounts of the right ingredients for dogs and cats.
Which Ocu-GLO® is right for your pet?
Ocu-GLO® comes in a variety of types and sizes:
- Our Ocu-GLO® Gelcaps for Dogs are made in the purest form and is available in small and large size pills.
- Our Ocu-GLO® Powder Blend for Dogs and Cats are available in a powder that you can open up and sprinkle. It has the same benefits as Ocu-GLO® Gelcaps, and is optimal for pets with sensitive GI tracts.
- Our Ocu-GLO® Chewables for Dogs and Cats comes in an imitation chicken flavor chew. It also has the same benefits as Ocu-GLO® Gelcaps, and also optimal for pets with sensitive GI tracts.
View more about Ocu-GLO® here.
Two very important reasons that you can trust Ocu-GLO®
1) Designed specifically for dogs and cats by two board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists and a compounding pharmacist with over 75 years combined experience in veterinary health.
2) The antioxidant ingredients that make up Ocu-GLO® are made under good manufacturing practices (GMP) guidelines.
What the Pet Owners Are Saying
“Quito has become playful and willing to go on walks, and we are now living with a happy dog that can see the world, where the world and his life were once darkness.”
~ Barrie and Marge G. and Quito
~ Tracie S. and Buddy
~ Linda T. and Taffy