Why Choose Ocu-GLO® Vision Supplement?
Ocu-GLO® contains a variety of antioxidants that work together to support your dog and cat’s ocular health. Lutein is an oxycarotenoid that is readily bioavailable. The ingredients in Ocu-GLO® are in optimal concentrations for canine and feline eye health. It is critical for supplements to provide the correct amounts of the right ingredients for dogs and cats.
Which Ocu-GLO® is right for your pet?
Ocu-GLO® comes in a variety of types and sizes:
- Our Ocu-GLO® Gelcaps for Dogs are made in the purest form and is available in small and large size pills.
- Our Ocu-GLO® Powder Blend for Dogs and Cats are available in a powder that you can open up and sprinkle. It has the same benefits as Ocu-GLO® Gelcaps, and is optimal for pets with sensitive GI tracts.
- Our Ocu-GLO® Chewables for Dogs and Cats comes in an imitation chicken flavor chew. It also has the same benefits as Ocu-GLO® Gelcaps, and also optimal for pets with sensitive GI tracts.
- Contains 3Xs the Lutein/antioxidant potency of the other leading online supplement brands
- Has no synthetic colors
- Has no harmful or unwanted preservatives
- Is made in the USA from US and globally sourced ingredients
Two very important reasons that you can trust Ocu-GLO®
1) Designed specifically for dogs and cats by board-certified veterinary ophthalmologists and a compounding pharmacist with over 75 years combined experience in veterinary health.
2) Ocu-GLO® Vision Supplements are NASC-approved for superior quality, and their ingredients are made under good manufacturing practices (GMP) guidelines.
What the Pet Owners Are Saying
“Quito has become playful and willing to go on walks, and we are now living with a happy dog that can see the world, where the world and his life were once darkness.”
~ Barrie and Marge G. and Quito
~ Tracie S. and Buddy
~ Linda T. and Taffy